12:00pm, University Avenue
Good Neighbor Festival Parade
Craft Fair, grounds
– Over 60 vendors to choose from! Sponsored by Middleton Jaycees.
11:00am- close, grounds
– The members of the Ladies Auxiliary to the Veterans of Foreign Wars set out to serve the veterans of this country and our communities in honor of the sacrifices and commitment of every man and woman who has served in uniform. We have unwavering support for uncommon heroes.
Patrick’s Funny Farm
–Middleton’s Good Neighbor Festival will host a group of animals you can get up close and personal with! Come to the Patrick’s Funny Farm to meet chickens, goats, ponies and other animals. There is no charge to enjoy meeting the animals thanks to Infinity Martial Arts!!
– Anne Z will create amazing face painting art on the faces of children of all ages. Anne has an extensive catalog of designs that are available and you will be amazed by how quickly she produces her masterpieces.
1:00- 5:00pm, grounds
Ultrazone Laser Tag
– Laser tag out in the wild! A course has been set up for you and Ultrazone will help create teams who will enter the tent to test their skill and strategy finding out who can be the last one standing. Laser Tag is presented at no charge thanks to Waunakee Community Bank.
Balloons by Bianca Bono
– Balloon Animals! Balloon Hats! Balloon sculptures! Bianca Bono will be on hand to twist balloons in awesome and crazy shapes for you.
Crazy Kids’ Games by Bonners Leaders Program
– A presentation of old-fashioned games your kids may have never have had the chance to try. Sack races, bean bag toss, water balloon games and more will be facilitated by youth volunteers from Bonners Leaders Program. Prizes will be handed out to participants.
1:30pm-5:00pm, Hockey Tent
Red Hot Horn Dawgs
2:00-6:00pm, VFW Tent
Pacific Coast Highway